
We just got back from the happiest place on Earth. It was so much fun. Ava was really good, but she was terrified of the characters and too short to ride most of the rides. For Grace the vacation was magical. She really belived that the characters were real and the brave little girl rode on every ride (except The Tower of Terror) that she could. We went with our good friends the Andersons and had a great time with them. I am already looking forward to our annual Spring trip to Disneyland next year!!
9 comments:
WOW you did it!
way to go. How did you figure it all out? i'm way impressed! I'm so glad you have joined it. It will be fun to keep up.
I commented as you? I guess i'm still logged on as you. I'll see if I can fix it!
hey I found your blog on Katie's... thought it would be fun to say hi! Looks like a fun trip.
I love disneyland Some day I will take my kids. Your girls look so cute in that picture.
Your girls are so stinkin' cute. Hopefully Zacc and I will get to join you guys for the next one!
I had no idea you had a blog!!! Hooray! Well, I added you to mine and I will check back often. You amuse me greatly and your life is full of hilarious stories, so I'm sure your blog will be fabulous! Cute, cute girls! Isn't Disneyland the greatest?!
Britt
Yay! You're a blogger, I'm excited. Thanks for the comment about my cupcakes...I've been workin on 'em a long time = )
Finally!
The rest of my message didn't show up. I meant to say I'm glad you finally started a blog! It'll be fun to see how your family is doing in the fall, winter and spring.
Cute, cute girls. Looks like Disneyland was fun.
Post a Comment