Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Where did she learn that?

Last night Brett was showing the girls pictures of animals on the computer (their new favorite night time ritual) and when he showed them a picture of a dolphin Grace said "Oh my hell". Brett looked right at me and said, "Where did she learn that, it certainly was not from her father". To which I responded, "Certainly not from her mother". I guess I need to pay a little better attention to what I say.

2 comments:

Powell Family said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe she said that. She didn't get that sh#t from her neighbors, I'll tell you that much. (oopsie, did I say "goodness" oh, I am sooo sorry).

brittanyc said...

That is hilarious. Now we can officially say ALL the Barkdull's have potty mouths. Because we all know Ava's been talking that way for a while now. It was only a matter of time before Gracie caught on.
Britt