Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What the . . . . . . ?

These pictures pretty much speak for themselves.
The hurricane survivors.
The whole inside of my house looks just like this. Covered in insulation.

This is what my house looks like right now. I really hope this project pans out. Otherwise we might need to come live with you!!!

7 comments:

Melanie Arkoudas said...

Was that planned? Or did a hurricane really hit you? What exactly happened? Oh and you can come live with us for any amount of time...you might have to share a stall with the billy goat that pees on himself, but mating season is only a few months more, and then the smell shouldn't be too bad...Just kidding, we would give you the "master suite"

Michelle said...

I am really hoping it pans out for you guys...mostly because after the remodel, we are planning on moving in with you :)

brittanyc said...

Holy cow! When you say you were without a roof, you mean quite literally. And what is the status of your roof now? Please tell me you have one.

Jen Hanson said...

Can't wait to see how this all turns out!

Lindsey M said...

The nice thing about living so far away is that your remodeling will go by quickly for me. Sad thing is I wont be able to enjoy it all the time.

Megs said...

I know you are remodeling but is this part of the plan? You have us all worried. I need more info. Was that accident or purpose?

Anonymous said...

Hey there stranger! I haven't seen you guys in forever and came across your blog after a random blog surf! I had NO idea you were undergoing such a remodel! I can't wait to see the finished product!! We really want to add onto the back of our house too someday! Hope all is well with your cute family!