Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Quick Post

Just a few quick pictures.Look at that big goofy grin! This is not the best picture of Carter, but it is one of the few that I have taken of him. New years resolution number one: more picture taking.
I did not pose or dress them. This is Ava's best friend Macey. The first words I hear every morning are: Can I go get Macey? Really how can I say no.
What a sweet baby to fall asleep during a very high intensity Polly pocket fight. I think he learned from his dad and is just pretending.
Ava does the cutest thing with her fingers and blankie to fall to sleep. It is very specific and she will show you exactly how to find a good spot so you can go to sleep.
2009 was a great year for the Barkdulls. Here's hoping for a happy 2010




3 comments:

monica said...

Finally!

He is so cute. Can't wait to meet him in a few months. I think the third can fall asleep in any situation. They have to, otherwise when will they sleep? It'll be fun to have our 2 boys together.

And your girls are cute. I love the stories about them. They crack me up.

Oh, and I would like to make a formal request. Please post pictures of your house. I heard it looks great. When you get a chance. It's not like you have your hands full or anything.

Megs said...

Your kids are so cute. I love all the pics. Your little guy is darling. It was fun to see pics of your kids.

Jamie and Brady said...

Love your house and your new baby! It has been WAY too long since I've seen you, lets get together soon!