Brett and I have been married for thirteen years. We have two daughters and two sons. Grace is nine, Ava is seven and Carter is three and Easton is one.
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Spring Feast
The girls and I were tired of winter, so we threw a spring feast to celebrate the spring equinox and welcome in some good weather. Too bad it snowed the next day.
Lisa...Lisa...Lisa...anyone can have hens...it's just the roosters with the talons you should stay away from. Come one have you seen baby chicks? How can anything so cute poke your eye out?
2 comments:
Lisa...Lisa...Lisa...anyone can have hens...it's just the roosters with the talons you should stay away from. Come one have you seen baby chicks? How can anything so cute poke your eye out?
You are such a cute mom. I want to have a Spring Feast. We just might. Maybe it will bring Spring back.
Post a Comment