Brett and I have been married for thirteen years. We have two daughters and two sons. Grace is nine, Ava is seven and Carter is three and Easton is one.
Thursday, September 9, 2010
My first tri
Last Monday I finished my first Triathalon. My awesome in-laws heped my kids and my niece and nephew make posters to help cheer me on. It was so fun to see them and was just the pick up I needed.
Congrats! You're amazing! Also I have a bike so I can finally do a tri with you! Let me know when you sign up for the next one and maybe we can train together.
5 comments:
Way To Go!! Looks like you had quite the cheering section!
How fun! I wish I could have been there. I LOVE the "Go Aunt Salsa" poster!
Way to go Lisa! That's awesome!
Awesome! I'd love to say that one day I'll enter one, but I need to be honest with myself. Instead, I'll just envy you, it's much easier.
Congrats! You're amazing! Also I have a bike so I can finally do a tri with you! Let me know when you sign up for the next one and maybe we can train together.
Post a Comment