
I would like to invite you (I don't know if any one actually reads my blog because lately no one ever leaves a comment) to join me on a journey, a quest if you will. I would like to be 10 pounds lighter by Thanksgiving. I am asking for your help. If you see me gazing loningly at the apple fritters at the grocery store, gently steer me away. If you hear of a receipe that makes water taste like molten lava cake, let me know. If you see me running on the side of the road, drive behind me and help me do some "speed training". I will report my weight loss progress every Friday. Leave an encouraging comment if you can, but please keep and and all, "Lisa, you fat lard. Come eat your food." comments, to your self. Let's go week one, or should I say project 1.5 pounds.
5 comments:
lisa i read your blog!!! my mom and jess and i are doing the samething!!! good luck!!!
Good Luck Lisa! Do you have a gym membership to Golds? If you do we should go together. I'll call you later so we can find a time to get together this week. I'm thinking Tuesday...
YOu GO GIrL! I always read your blog and think you can easy lose 10 lbs by November....just hope I don't find them.!
You crack me up, love the Neapolean (I have no idea how to spell that) Dynamite comment. Kip in the movie was Jeff's mission companion. I always read your blog also. Good luck.
I read your blog, too! I was wondering the same thing about mine. Anyway, I want to participate! I'll encourage you, but I'm also going to work on my 10 (or 15) pounds. Here we go!
Post a Comment