Brett and I have been married for thirteen years. We have two daughters and two sons. Grace is nine, Ava is seven and Carter is three and Easton is one.
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Waiting
I already miss Christmas break. How many more days until summer?
Lisa, I love this photo!!! All that pretty white stuff that we want to go away and those cute pink girls!! I love seeing your little girls out playing. I wish you had a pic of Brett with them like I saw him the other day. The girls were all bundled up in there snow outfits and he was in shorts and a tee shirt helping build that big snowman. It was too cute!!
2 comments:
I feel the same way. I don't know if it is the freedom or the kids I miss but I miss something;)
Lisa, I love this photo!!! All that pretty white stuff that we want to go away and those cute pink girls!! I love seeing your little girls out playing. I wish you had a pic of Brett with them like I saw him the other day. The girls were all bundled up in there snow outfits and he was in shorts and a tee shirt helping build that big snowman. It was too cute!!
Post a Comment