Wednesday, February 2, 2011

He's huge!!!

Carter had his fifteen month check up yesterday and the verdict came back: He is HUGE!!! Well not HUGE, but very very very tall. As tall as a 27 month old to quote the doctor. Here are the little guys stats

Height: 34.5 inches
Weight: 25.5 lbs.
Head: 19.25 cm

Carter has one word in his vocabulary right now. Not mama, not dada, not even no. Ball. From the second the kid wakes up ball. . . . ball. . . . ball. It's all I hear. He knows where the balls are at my parents house and the second we get there he is pointing downstairs ball. . . .ball. Seriously kid. Maybe I should give Coach K a call? It's never to early to dream, right?

4 comments:

Chey said...

It's a boy thing. It was also my Carter's first word. And it hasn't stopped, he loves all things that are round and knows what sport goes with each ball. At least they don't want baby dolls, right.

Lindsey M said...

WOW!!!! Holly is almost 26 months and is 33 inches!!! Looks like you've got an athelete on your hands.

Lindsey M said...

and she weighs 22 pounds.

Terry Family said...

Hi Lisa! I'm so glad you found us! Your family is adorable:) I actually don't know anything about photography, but I sometimes use my Dad's canon. You can just email my sister at joiehartley@gmail.com. Now we can stay in touch:)