Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ava's first pony tail

Every day Grace wants her hair in a high pony tail and Ava always asks but she just doesn't have enough hair. Today for the first time (with the miracle of spray gel) Ava got her first high pony. I know that this hair style is kind of out of date, but I went to high school in the 90's and you weren't cool unless you had a high pony and it was curly. Besides tell me that profile isn't stinking cute.

4 comments:

Jamie and Brady said...

Sooo cute, and I love the belly poking out! Congrats on the pony tail!

J.Frey said...

I love it! I love the 3 little whispies that come out at the top! So cute!

Lindsey M said...

I can't wait for the high pony tail. I try with Delaney almost every day. It is a cute profile. She is so cute!

I don't want to hear what will be coming out of my daughters mouth and I can assure you it will be worse than "what the hell." It's a little scary. Something I am working on.

brittanyc said...

What a babe. She's cute enough to rock the high-pony, no question. Out of style or not! She looks so big in that leotard. Wasn't she just a baby, like...just yesterday?
Britt