
Last week we went bowling with Brett's family. It was a blast!!! Kris turned out to be the best bowler of the group with Big Dot coming in a close second. Jayden and Ava tried out some different techniques, and were mighty succesful. Brett, as usual, just threw the ball as hard as he could. Sometimes into the gutter. Mckenzie looked fabulous, as always. Bammy, Meagan and I just did our best to stay out of the camera lens, and we succeded. All in all, greasy pizza, bowling and the Barkdulls are a good combination.

2 comments:
Brett has excellent form. We should go bowling sometime, Steve's all about bowling. And I'm all about the greasy food and germy fingers!
Lisa! I just found your blog from Chelsea's! It was good to see you in Target! Your kids are adorable! PS. After 3 kids, who's bum doesn't jiggle!
- Monica
Post a Comment