All right I have been thinking about this for a long time!!!! Anyone that participates gets a special treat this year.
3 Things you have in common with most of the group
1-I don't like other people to clean my house, including my husband. They don't know where things are supposed to go and yes, everything has a place.
2-I don't particulary like to cook, mostly because it makes a mess.
3-I can't sing, but I still judge other people when they sing.
3 Things that make you different from the group
1-I have run a marathon. 26.2 miles I will NEVER do again!!!!
2-I organize my closet by color and season. If I put a shirt in the wrong spot it bothers me until I put it in it's correct location.
3-I HATE toenails, seriously hate toenails. If I could completly pry them off my feet I would. I also can't stand polish on my fingernails.
3 things that people probably don't know about you
1-I love the bottom piece in a bag of cereal. Espically frosted mini wheats (and no it is not the same to just break up the top of the ceral and put that in your bowl!).
2-I practice doing the splits just about every day. It's my goal to be able to do them by the end of the year and I have a LONG way to go.
3-I hang on to solo socks just in case by some weird act of kharma the other sock comes back into my life. Sometimes I hang onto socks for years. I still have a ruffley pink sock of Grace's from when she was a baby.
Let's hear your answers ladies!!!
2 comments:
I don't know who "the group" is that you are doing this with, but I would like to contest your post. I think you DO like to wear fingernail polish. You are one of the only people I know that matches their polish to their Sunday dress. Also, my closet would give you nightmares! It is a miracle we are friends.
You make me laugh! I never knew you were so OCD! Love it!
Post a Comment