Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Difference

A friend asked me what was the biggest difference between your first baby and your last. I said I needed to think about it for a while. I did and here is my answer. With your first baby there is this absolute fear that the sleepless nights and hours of rocking will never end and with your last child there is this absolute heartache knowing that those nights will end.

6 comments:

Chey said...

Good answer.

J.Frey said...

oh...that makes me sad. I guess I need to enjoy it all more while it lasts. Thanks for the reminder.

Megs said...

So true.

Anonymous said...

Such a cute post! So I just saw you posted on our old blog! I would LOVE to add you to ours!Just get me your email and I'll add ya! I really still want to come see your house! I think I'm really going to take you up on your offer and stop by sometime :)

Lindsey M said...

I came on your blog almost every day waiting for new posts. I think that lasted for 3 months. Then I gave up. Until I came on your page today. I somehow missed so much.

Love, LOVE the stage for your girls. I am so going to steal that (mine will never look as good but I'll try). Your house is beautiful.

Carter is so cute! I can't wait to see him.

Delaney is staying home in TN while Holly gets to tag along on Spring Fling. So I'll get half the break I deserve. But Holly's a good kid.

I love how Ava finds the perfect spot on her blanket. She'll have to teach Holly. Holly sure tries to find that spot but I think she still hasn't quite found it.

monica said...

Very good answer. It's so true.