Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January 3, 2012


This is the BOX of garbage from cleaning my girl's two rooms. Yep, that is old school work, clorox wipes and "treasures". Don't judge me because I am a not a "keeper" and please don't tell my kids I threw away their alpha-friends. I washed their bedding, dusted all the furniture and knick-nacks, went through their closets, clorox wiped blinds, dusted ceiling fans, vacuumed the edges of their rooms, wiped based boards, and dejunked closets and under beds. Special thanks to my mom for helping me and teaching me you can't measure love by the number of elementary school art projects that get kept.

My goal for tomorrow:

Make some popcorn balls
Actually work out

My goal for today:

Clean girl's rooms-DONE
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

J.Frey said...

I love it! I am soooo NOT a keeper! Charlie loves to keep everything. So I secretly go into his room and throw things away. The problem is, he asks where his picture he colored in primary two months ago went...

um, the garbage!