Brett and I have been married for thirteen years. We have two daughters and two sons. Grace is nine, Ava is seven and Carter is three and Easton is one.
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
January 4, 2012
See that innocent little boy on the left? Yeah, he's not so innocent. He can climb out of his crib when you think he's asleep, sneak up behind you and stay very quiet until you turn around, scare you and make you pee your pregnant pants. Not innocent at all.
I made popcorn balls today. I have made carmel popcorn before, but never shaped it into "balls". I don't espically like having sticky hands, so this probably won't happen again. Oh yeah, I made 40 popcorn balls. As far as working out today. . . . I did a Dancing with the Stars DVD and forever put to rest the question of where Grace got her dance ability. Stubborness yes, ability to move to the beat no. I really liked when Ava came home from Kindergarten and told me, "Mom, I don't think you are doing that right. Are you trying to do the same thing they are doing?"
Goal for Tomorrow
Organize 2011 Financial Information
Goal for Today: DONE
Popcorn Balls
Work out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment