How did you get so old? How did you know that tonight I was having a hard time getting Carter to sleep and that I needed you to wipe the kitchen counter after your snack, put way your dishes in the sink and take your little sister upstairs, read her a story and go to bed? Wow. . . . . Sometimes time flies.
Goal for tomorrow:
Actually organize the girl's bathroom
Goal for today: NOT DONE
The girl's bathroom (But I did get Carter a big boy bed and get it all put together and the baby furniture out of his room, so the day wasn't a total loss.)

1 comment:
Um, my child would never do that. What a sweetie. And yeah, how do we have kids that are about to get baptized. And, way to go on the big boy bed. My Carter is still in his crib.
Post a Comment